Wild Stone Adventure is a growing company that provides adventure holiday packages throughout the Himalayan country of Nepal. Although the company is still in its developmental stages, Wild Stone Adventure holds a team of enthusiastic leaders with more than a decade of experience. After seeing the beauty of the Himalayas first-hand, Tika Adhikari, CEO, decided to start his own trekking company built on the belief that travelers from around the world could experience a genuine, authentic Himalayan adventure in a responsible and sustainable manner. Wild Stone Adventure Headquarter office is based out of Kathmandu. For more information, please visit the company Facebook page or email [email protected] or [email protected].
Wild stone is a National Accredited Trek Operator and is authorized by the Nepal Government, Tourism and Civil Aviation Department, Nepal Tourism Board, Industry Department, Company Registration Office, Nepal National Bank. Besides this, we are also affiliated with several prestigious bodies such as TAAN, NMA and KEEP.
Registration and affiliation:
- Nepal Ministry of Industry, Office of Company Register. Registration No:88724/068/069
- Nepal Ministry of Tourism, Department Of Tourism. Registration No:1390
- Nepal Department of Small Cottage and Industries. Registration No:11743/753
- Nepal Ministry of Finance, Department of Tax. PAN No:600411916
- Nepal National Bank, Department of Foreign Exchange. Authorization No: 1220/01/068